NEWS AND INFORMATION
|[ BACK TO ALL NEWS ]|
* Applicants must be a senior in high school attending college in the fall and a Paramus resident.
Submit completed questionnaire by June 12, 2016 to the Environmental Commission office in Borough Hall or email application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your name, address and phone number.
1. What are your environmental concerns for the world? What do you do in your daily life to make the world a better place?
2. What Major will you study in college?
3. What is your grade point average?
4. Where do you intend to go to college? How much will it cost per year?
5. Have you done any volunteer work?
6. Have you received any other financial help such as scholarships or grants?
7. Do you have a financial need?
8. What contributions have you made in high school in the way of extra curricular activities?
9. Which High School will you graduate from?
10. Please include a short essay about yourself.